Pictures have started to come for the photo contest and we look forward to seeing more. CALLING AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHERS
Submit your photos to us and you could be a winner!
We want your photos to see the pictures that you feel reflect the cottage environment. These can consist of nature, animals, kids, friends and events. Email your photos to us at email@example.com along with your message.
Contest entries must be received by Wednesday July 12th , 2017.
There will be prizes for first, second and third place winners. (Prizes will be announced in the 2017 Spring Newsletter)
Winner will be announced at the AGM on July 29, 2017.
1. You must be an AMATEUR photographer
2. Photographs must be taken in Central Frontenac County.
3. You may enter up to three photos.
4. All photos must be submitted as .jpg files to firstname.lastname@example.org (email address)
5. Submitted photos must follow the established theme “Cottage Environment”.
6. Photo quality, composition and exposure are important. Both colour and black & white photos are permitted, however the size of the photo must be at least 5x7 and no larger than 8x10 at 300 dpi.
7. Your picture posting should contain:
a) your name,
b) approximate date and location of photo
c) the name of your photo (ex: "Morning, Lakeside", or "Fun at the Rink", etc.)
d) Your submission must be submitted to the email address email@example.com. You must include your name, address, phone and/or email
8. By entering the contest, you give SLPOA permission to publish your submission in the newsletter and on the website.
Prizes and Public Slide Show
First Prize: IMGadgets 12.0 MP Waterproof Action Camera, 4K
Second Prize: $50 Gift Certificate to Sharbot Lake Country Inn
Third Prize: Two Cineplex Movie Tickets
A panel of independent judges will choose the winner. The winner will be announced on Saturday, July 29th, 2017 during the SLPOA Annual General Meeting at the St. James Major Catholic Church in Sharbot Lake at 10:00am, along with a slideshow featuring all of this year's entries. Everyone is welcome. We would love to see you there!
Sharbot Lake Property Owners' Association
1 post • Page 1 of 1